Every path to debt freedom is a journey. And often the most difficult part of that journey is the first step. But more stressful than that first step is keeping your questions and worries to yourself. The best strategy for finding debt solutions is speaking with a friendly, compassionate professional who can offer confidence and relief. That’s exactly what you get when you arrange a personal debt consultation with Grant Thornton.
Benefits of a personal debt consultation
- It’s an opportunity to share your debt concerns with a professional
- You get a non-judgmental, compassionate listener, plus the facts you need to make an informed decision about your finances
- Completely free, with no cost to you whatsoever
- It’s a confidential discussion
- No pressure, and no obligation
- Learn about all the solutions available to you
- You will feel confidence and relief that a solution is within reach
How a personal debt consultation works
A personal debt consultation with a Grant Thornton debt professional is a friendly conversation, either over the phone or in person. This is your chance to tell your “debt story” and to lay your finances out, so he or she has a complete understanding of your income, your debts, and your assets. By receiving this information, the debt professional has the kind of information he or she needs to review all possible debt solutions with you. Then, you can make an informed decision.
Begin your journey to debt freedom
A feeling of relief is as close as the nearest Grant Thornton office. Simply find the one nearest you, and get in touch to arrange a time to chat. It’s that simple.