Book a free, no obligation debt consultation with a debt professional in South Edmonton, Alberta. Learn about all your options including bankruptcy, consumer proposals, debt restructuring, and other debt help options.
Due to the concerns surrounding COVID-19, our team is working remotely for the time being and is available to help you via phone, email and video. Our physical offices will remain closed until further notice. Learn more about our response to COVID-19.
Our South Edmonton office is located in the growing and diverse area of Summerside on 91st Street and south of Ellerslie Road. You’ll find us on the main floor of the Steppes Office Centre.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Free parking
- On bus route
About Grant Thornton Limited
Grant Thornton Limited South Edmonton helps Canadians with overwhelming debt get financial fresh starts.
LITs (formerly known as Bankruptcy Trustees) are the only professionals authorized to administer government-regulated insolvency proceedings that allow you to be discharged from your debt, such as consumer proposals and bankruptcies. Once you file a proposal or bankruptcy, we deal directly with your creditors on your behalf and unsecured creditors are prohibited from contacting you or filing legal proceedings against you.
There are alternatives to bankruptcy – let us help you find your best debt solution. Contact us for a free, no obligation consultation.
- 3-year recipient of the Consumer Choice Award for Licensed Insolvency Trustees
- Voted Best “Financial Advisor” – Edmonton Metro Community Choice Awards (2016)
Watch Our Video
Grant Thornton Limited offers a free, no-obligation consultation to review all of your options—not just bankruptcy—to get out of debt. Watch the video below for more information.
- Alberta Association of Insolvency and Restructuring Professionals
- Canadian Association of Insolvency and Restructuring Professionals
- IWIRC – International Women’s Insolvency & Restructuring Confederation
In the Community
Financial Literacy Outreach
- Monthly Money Matters segment on Global Edmonton Morning News
- Commentator for various debt topics on CBC Radio, CTV CFRN News, Dinner TV Edmonton, and Global Edmonton News
- Guest Speaker at the inaugural City of Edmonton “Women and Money” event “Empowering Women on Financial Literacy”
- Guest Speaker – Financial Literacy Club (University of Alberta)
- Guest Speaker – ADVOCIS conference (Association of Certified Financial Planners)