Book a free, no obligation debt consultation with a debt professional in Langley, British Columbia. Learn about all your options including bankruptcy, consumer proposals, debt restructuring, and other debt help options.
8700 - 200th Street Suite 320, Langley BC V2Y 0G4
- By phone: Monday - Friday 6am to 5pm
- Lunch hour appointments are available Monday through Friday upon request.
- Evening and weekend appointments available upon request.
This location is pleased to offer consultations over the phone, via video or in-person (by appointment only).
Our Langley office is conveniently located in the Langley 200 Business Centre right off of Highway 1 at the corner of 200 Street and 88 Avenue W.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Public parking
- Accessible via public transit (close to the Carvolth Bus Exchange)
About Grant Thornton Limited
Grant Thornton Limited Langley, helps Canadians with overwhelming debt get financial fresh starts.
LITs (formerly known as Bankruptcy Trustees) are the only professionals authorized to administer government-regulated insolvency proceedings that allow you to be discharged from your debt, such as consumer proposals and bankruptcies. Once you file a proposal or bankruptcy, we deal directly with your creditors on your behalf and unsecured creditors are prohibited from contacting you or filing legal proceedings against you.
There are alternatives to bankruptcy – let us help you find your best debt solution. Contact us for a free, no obligation consultation.
- British Columbia Association of Insolvency and Restructuring Professionals (BCAIRP)
- Canadian Association of Insolvency and Restructuring Professionals (CAIRP)