Book a free, no obligation debt consultation with a debt professional in North Edmonton, Alberta. Learn about all your options including bankruptcy, consumer proposals, debt restructuring, and other debt help options.
9499 - 137 Avenue Edmonton Alberta T5E 5R8
- By phone: Monday - Friday 5:30am to 6pm
- *Lunch hour appointments available Monday through Friday upon request. Weekends appointments are also available upon request.
This location is pleased to offer consultations over the phone, via video or in-person (by appointment only).
Our North Edmonton office is in the heart of north-central Edmonton in the Northgate Centre. We’re conveniently located across from a major transit centre north of 137th Avenue. You’ll find our office on the upper level of the Northgate Centre across from the food court area. Grab a coffee and come talk to us!
- Wheelchair accessible
- Free parking
- On a bus route
About Grant Thornton Limited
Grant Thornton Limited North Edmonton helps Canadians with overwhelming debt get financial fresh starts.
LITs (formerly known as Bankruptcy Trustees) are the only professionals authorized to administer government-regulated insolvency proceedings that allow you to be discharged from your debt, such as consumer proposals and bankruptcies. Once you file a proposal or bankruptcy, we deal directly with your creditors on your behalf, and unsecured creditors are prohibited from contacting you or filing legal proceedings against you.
There are alternatives to bankruptcy – let us help you find your best debt solution. Contact us for a free, no-obligation consultation.
- 3-year recipient of the Consumer Choice Award for Licensed Insolvency Trustees
- Voted Best “Financial Advisor” – Edmonton Metro Community Choice Awards (2016)
- Alberta Association of Insolvency and Restructuring Professionals
- Canadian Association of Insolvency and Restructuring Professionals
- IWIRC – International Women’s Insolvency & Restructuring Confederation
In the Community
Financial Literacy Outreach
- Monthly Money Matters segment on Global Edmonton Morning News