Book a free, no obligation debt consultation with a debt professional in Duncan, British Columbia. Learn about all your options including bankruptcy, consumer proposals, debt restructuring, and other debt help options.
823 Canada Avenue Duncan BC V9L 1V2
- By phone: Monday - Friday 6am to 5pm
- Lunch hour appointments are available Monday through Friday upon request.
- Evening and weekend appointments available upon request.
This location offers consultations over the phone or via video call.
Our Duncan office is located downtown on the corner of Canada Avenue and 4th Street.
- Wheelchair accessible (please call ahead)
- Free parking
- On bus route
About Grant Thornton Limited
Grant Thornton Limited Duncan helps Canadians with overwhelming debt get financial fresh starts.
LITs (formerly known as Bankruptcy Trustees) are the only professionals authorized to administer government-regulated insolvency proceedings that allow you to be discharged from your debt, such as consumer proposals and bankruptcies. Once you file a proposal or bankruptcy, we deal directly with your creditors on your behalf, and unsecured creditors are prohibited from contacting you or filing legal proceedings against you.
There are alternatives to bankruptcy – let us help you find your best debt solution. Contact us for a free, no-obligation consultation.
- British Columbia Association of Insolvency and Restructuring Professionals (BCAIRP)
- Canadian Association of Insolvency and Restructuring Professionals (CAIRP)