Book a free, confidential consultation with a debt professional in Downtown Victoria, BC. Learn about all your relief options including bankruptcy, consumer proposals, debt restructuring, and other debt solutions.
Our Downtown Victoria office is located downtown, near the Victoria Public Market, on the corner of Douglas and Fisgard Street.
- Wheelchair accessible
- On bus route
About Grant Thornton Limited
Grant Thornton Limited Downtown Victoria, now including the former practice of Abakhan & Associates, helps Canadians with overwhelming debt get financial fresh starts.
As Licensed Insolvency Trustees (formerly known as Bankruptcy Trustees), we are the only professionals authorized to administer government-regulated insolvency proceedings that allow you to be discharged from your debt, such as consumer proposals and bankruptcies. Once you file a proposal or bankruptcy, we deal directly with your creditors on your behalf and unsecured creditors (i.e., credit card and payday loan companies) are prohibited from contacting you or filing legal proceedings against you.
There are alternatives to filing bankruptcy – let us help you find the best solution for your financial situation. Contact us for a free consultation.
Watch Our Video
Grant Thornton Limited offers a free, no-obligation consultation to review all of your options—not just bankruptcy—to get out of debt. Watch the video below for more information.
- British Columbia Association of Insolvency and Restructuring Professionals (BCAIRP)
- Canadian Association of Insolvency and Restructuring Professionals (CAIRP)
- Sponsor of the Victoria Shamrocks
- Sponsor of the Victoria Conservatory of Music
- Supporter of the University of Victoria’s Distinguished Entrepreneur of the Year Award
- Sponsor of the Business Examiner’s Vancouver Island Business Excellence Awards
- Supporter of the Viatec Awards
- BC Children’s Hospital
- Our Place Society
- Citizen’s Counselling Centre
- United Way
- BC SPCA