Book a free, no obligation consultation with a debt professional in Dartmouth, Nova Scotia. Learn about all your options including bankruptcy, consumer proposals, debt restructuring, and other debt help options.
73 Tacoma Drive Suite 804 Tacoma Tower, Dartmouth NS B2W 3Y6
- Monday to Friday 8:30am - 5pm
- In person by appointment only
- HOLIDAY HOURS:
- Our offices will be closed over the holidays beginning December 24th and reopening on January 2nd.
- Free, no obligation consultations
- Consumer proposals
- Personal bankruptcy
- Debt restructuring
- Debt help options
- Financial counselling
- Corporate bankruptcy, restructuring and recovery
Our Dartmouth office is located across from Sobeys and next to KFC.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Free parking
- On bus route
About Grant Thornton Limited
Grant Thornton Limited helps people in Dartmouth with overwhelming debt get financial fresh starts.
We are Licensed Insolvency Trustees (formerly known as Bankruptcy Trustees), which are the only professionals authorized to administer government-regulated insolvency proceedings that allow you to be discharged from your debt, such as consumer proposals and bankruptcies. Once you file a proposal or bankruptcy, we deal directly with your creditors on your behalf and unsecured creditors are prohibited from contacting you or filing legal proceedings against you.
There are alternatives to bankruptcy – let us help you find your best debt solution. Contact us for a free, no obligation consultation.
Watch Our Video
Grant Thornton Limited offers a free, no-obligation consultation to review all of your options—not just bankruptcy—to get out of debt. Watch the video below for more information.
- Nova Scotia Association of Insolvency and Restructuring Professionals
- Canadian Association of Insolvency and Restructuring Professionals (CAIRP)