We are Licensed Insolvency Trustees in Antigonish, Nova Scotia providing bankruptcy and other debt solutions. We can help resolve your debt problems by reviewing all of your options, including debt consolidation, consumer proposals, and bankruptcy.
220 Main Street Suite 204, Antigonish NS B2G 2C2
- By phone Monday - Friday 8:30am to 5pm
- In person by appointment only
- HOLIDAY HOURS:
- Our offices will be closed over the holidays beginning December 24th and reopening on January 2nd.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Free parking
About Grant Thornton Limited
Grant Thornton Limited helps people in Antigonish who are struggling financially get the fresh start they deserve.
We are Licensed Insolvency Trustees (formerly known as Bankruptcy Trustees), who are the only professionals authorized to administer government-regulated insolvency proceedings that allow you to be discharged from your debt, such as consumer proposals and bankruptcies. Once you file a proposal or bankruptcy, we deal directly with your creditors on your behalf and unsecured creditors are prohibited from contacting you or filing legal proceedings against you.
There are alternatives to bankruptcy – let us help you find your best debt solution. Contact us for a free, no obligation consultation.
- 4-year award recipient in the Licensed Insolvency Trustee category
Watch Our Video
Grant Thornton Limited offers a free, no-obligation consultation to review all of your options—not just bankruptcy—to get out of debt. Watch the video below for more information.
- Nova Scotia Association of Insolvency and Restructuring Professionals
- Canadian Association of Insolvency and Restructuring Professionals (CAIRP)