Book a free, no obligation debt consultation with a debt professional in Wetaskiwin, Alberta. Learn about all your options including bankruptcy, consumer proposals, debt restructuring, and other debt help options.
5108 - 51 Avenue Wetaskiwin Alberta T9A 0V2
1 780 361 1620 Toll Free: 1 844 448 3328 Text: 1 780 909 7043 1 403 695 1857 email@example.com
- By phone: Monday - Friday 5:30am to 6pm.
- Consumer proposals
- Personal bankruptcy
- Debt restructuring
- Debt help options
- Financial counselling
- Free, no obligation debt consultations
- Corporate bankruptcy, restructuring and recovery
This location is pleased to offer consultations over the phone, via video or in-person (by appointment only).
Our Wetaskiwin office is located in the heart of downtown Wetaskiwin on 51st Street and 51st Avenue.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Free parking
About Grant Thornton Limited
Grant Thornton Limited Wetaskiwin helps Canadians with overwhelming debt get financial fresh starts.
LITs (formerly known as Bankruptcy Trustees) are the only professionals authorized to administer government-regulated insolvency proceedings that allow you to be discharged from your debt, such as consumer proposals and bankruptcies. Once you file a proposal or bankruptcy, we deal directly with your creditors on your behalf, and unsecured creditors are prohibited from contacting you or filing legal proceedings against you.
There are alternatives to bankruptcy – let us help you find your best debt solution. Contact us for a free, no-obligation consultation.
- 3-year recipient of the Consumer Choice Award for Licensed Insolvency Trustees
- Voted Best “Financial Advisor” – Edmonton Metro Community Choice Awards (2016)
- Alberta Association of Insolvency and Restructuring Professionals
- Canadian Association of Insolvency and Restructuring Professionals
- IWIRC – International Women’s Insolvency & Restructuring Confederation
In the Community
Financial Literacy Outreach
- Monthly Money Matters segment on Global Edmonton Morning News