Book a free, no obligation debt consultation with a debt professional in Brooks, Alberta. Learn about all your options including bankruptcy, consumer proposals, debt restructuring, and other debt help options.
- By phone: Monday - Friday 5:30 am to 6pm, Saturday - Sunday 9am to 3pm.
- *Appointments before 8am, after 430pm, and on weekends are available upon request.
- Lunch hour appointments are available Monday through Friday upon request.
Due to the concerns surrounding COVID-19, our team is working remotely for the time being and is available to help you via phone, email and video. Our physical offices will remain closed until further notice. Learn more about our response to COVID-19.
Our Brooks office is coming soon!
About Grant Thornton Limited
Grant Thornton Limited Brooks helps Canadians with overwhelming debt get financial fresh starts.
LITs (formerly known as Bankruptcy Trustees) are the only professionals authorized to administer government-regulated insolvency proceedings that allow you to be discharged from your debt, such as consumer proposals and bankruptcies. Once you file a proposal or bankruptcy, we deal directly with your creditors on your behalf and unsecured creditors are prohibited from contacting you or filing legal proceedings against you.
There are alternatives to bankruptcy – let us help you find your best debt solution. Contact us for a free, no obligation consultation.
- Alberta Association of Insolvency and Restructuring Professionals (AAIRP)
- Canada Association of Insolvency and Restructuring Professionals (CAIRP)
- Volunteer Educator for the CPA Alberta’s Financial Literacy Program