Book a free, no obligation debt consultation with a debt professional in Brooks, Alberta. Learn about all your options including bankruptcy, consumer proposals, debt restructuring, and other debt help options.
500 Cassils Road E Unit 6, Brooks AB T1R 1M6
- By phone: Monday - Friday 5:30 am to 6pm
- *Appointments before 8am, after 430pm, and on weekends are available upon request.
- Lunch hour appointments are available Monday through Friday upon request.
This location is pleased to offer consultations over the phone, via video or in-person (by appointment only).
Our Brooks office is located in Unit 6 of the business plaza at 500 Cassils Road East.
About Grant Thornton Limited
Grant Thornton Limited Brooks helps Canadians with overwhelming debt get financial fresh starts.
LITs (formerly known as Bankruptcy Trustees) are the only professionals authorized to administer government-regulated insolvency proceedings that allow you to be discharged from your debt, such as consumer proposals and bankruptcies. Once you file a proposal or bankruptcy, we deal directly with your creditors on your behalf and unsecured creditors are prohibited from contacting you or filing legal proceedings against you.
There are alternatives to bankruptcy – let us help you find your best debt solution. Contact us for a free, no-obligation consultation.
- Alberta Association of Insolvency and Restructuring Professionals (AAIRP)
- Canada Association of Insolvency and Restructuring Professionals (CAIRP)
- Volunteer Educator for the CPA Alberta’s Financial Literacy Program