Book a free, no obligation debt consultation with a debt professional in Vancouver, British Columbia. Learn about all your options including bankruptcy, consumer proposals, debt restructuring, and other debt help options.
333 Seymour Street Suite 1580, Vancouver BC V6B 0A4
- By phone: Monday - Friday 6am to 5pm
- Lunch hour appointments are available Monday through Friday upon request.
- Evening and weekend appointments available upon request.
This location is pleased to offer consultations over the phone, via video or in-person (by appointment only).
Our Vancouver office is conveniently located downtown on the corner of Seymour Street and W Cordova Street.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Public parking (paid)
- Easily accessible via transit (near the Waterfront Station)
About Grant Thornton Limited
Grant Thornton Limited Vancouver, formerly Abakhan and Associates Inc., helps Canadians with overwhelming debt get financial fresh starts.
LITs (formerly known as Bankruptcy Trustees) are the only professionals authorized to administer government-regulated insolvency proceedings that allow you to be discharged from your debt, such as consumer proposals and bankruptcies. Once you file a proposal or bankruptcy, we deal directly with your creditors on your behalf and unsecured creditors are prohibited from contacting you or filing legal proceedings against you.
There are alternatives to bankruptcy – let us help you find your best debt solution. Contact us for a free, no obligation consultation.
- British Columbia Association of Insolvency and Restructuring Professionals (BCAIRP)
- Canadian Association of Insolvency and Restructuring Professionals (CAIRP)