Book a free, no obligation debt consultation with a debt professional in Port Alberni, British Columbia. Learn about all your options including bankruptcy, consumer proposals, debt restructuring, and other debt help options.
4594 Merrifield Road Port Alberni BC V9Y 6R4
1 250 723 0300 Toll Free: 1 844 448 3328 1 250 754 1903 firstname.lastname@example.org
- By phone: Monday - Friday 6am to 5pm
- Lunch hour appointments are available Monday through Friday upon request.
- Evening and weekend appointments available upon request.
- Consumer proposals
- Personal bankruptcy
- Debt restructuring
- Debt help options
- Financial counselling
- Free, no obligation debt consultations
- Corporate bankruptcy, restructuring and recovery
This location is pleased to offer consultations over the phone, via video or in-person (by appointment only).
Our Port Alberni office is located on the corner of Merrifield Road and Johnston Road/Alberni Highway (#4). It is situated next to the Tim Hortons across from Wynan’s Furniture Store.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Free parking (at the side and behind the building)
- On bus route
About Grant Thornton Limited
Grant Thornton Limited Port Alberni helps Canadians with overwhelming debt get financial fresh starts.
LITs (formerly known as Bankruptcy Trustees) are the only professionals authorized to administer government-regulated insolvency proceedings that allow you to be discharged from your debt, such as consumer proposals and bankruptcies. Once you file a proposal or bankruptcy, we deal directly with your creditors on your behalf, and unsecured creditors are prohibited from contacting you or filing legal proceedings against you.
There are alternatives to bankruptcy – let us help you find your best debt solution. Contact us for a free, no-obligation consultation.
- British Columbia Association of Insolvency and Restructuring Professionals (BCAIRP)
- Canadian Association of Insolvency and Restructuring Professionals (CAIRP)