Book a free, no obligation debt consultation with a debt professional in Medicine Hat, Alberta. Learn about all your options including bankruptcy, consumer proposals, debt restructuring, and other debt help options.
2248 - 13 Avenue SE Unit 101, Medicine Hat AB T1A 8G6
- By phone: Monday - Friday 5:30 am to 6pm
- *Appointments before 8am, after 430pm, and on weekends are available upon request.
- Lunch hour appointments are available Monday through Friday upon request.
This location is pleased to offer consultations over the phone, via video or in-person (by appointment only).
Our Medicine Hat office is located at 2248 13th Avenue SE in unit 101. It’s situated on the corner of 13th Avenue SE and College Drive.
About Grant Thornton Limited
Grant Thornton Limited Medicine Hat helps Canadians with overwhelming debt get financial fresh starts.
LITs (formerly known as Bankruptcy Trustees) are the only professionals authorized to administer government-regulated insolvency proceedings that allow you to be discharged from your debt, such as consumer proposals and bankruptcies. Once you file a proposal or bankruptcy, we deal directly with your creditors on your behalf, and unsecured creditors are prohibited from contacting you or filing legal proceedings against you.
There are alternatives to bankruptcy – let us help you find your best debt solution. Contact us for a free, no-obligation consultation.
- Alberta Association of Insolvency and Restructuring Professionals (AAIRP)
- Canada Association of Insolvency and Restructuring Professionals (CAIRP)