Book a free, no obligation debt consultation with a debt professional in Lethbridge, Alberta. Learn about all your options including bankruptcy, consumer proposals, debt restructuring, and other debt help options.
1718 - 3rd Avenue South Suite 1, Lethbridge AB T1J 0Y9
1 403 388 8067 Toll Free: 1 844 448 3328 Text: 1 780 909 7043 1 403 695 1857 firstname.lastname@example.org
- By phone: Monday - Friday 5:30am to 6pm
- *Appointments before 8am, after 4:30pm, and on weekends are available upon request.
- Lunch hour appointments are available Monday through Friday upon request.
- Consumer proposals
- Personal bankruptcy
- Debt restructuring
- Debt help options
- Financial counselling
- Free, no obligation debt consultations
- Corporate bankruptcy, restructuring and recovery
This location is pleased to offer consultations over the phone, via video or in-person (by appointment only).
Our Lethbridge office is located on 3rd Avenue S and 17th Street.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Free parking
- On bus route
About Grant Thornton Limited
Grant Thornton Limited Lethbridge helps Canadians with overwhelming debt get financial fresh starts.
LITs (formerly known as Bankruptcy Trustees) are the only professionals authorized to administer government-regulated insolvency proceedings that allow you to be discharged from your debt, such as consumer proposals and bankruptcies. Once you file a proposal or bankruptcy, we deal directly with your creditors on your behalf, and unsecured creditors are prohibited from contacting you or filing legal proceedings against you.
There are alternatives to bankruptcy – let us help you find your best debt solution. Contact us for a free, no-obligation consultation.
- Alberta Association of Insolvency and Restructuring Professionals (AAIRP)
- Canada Association of Insolvency and Restructuring Professionals (CAIRP)