Book a free, no obligation debt consultation with a debt professional in Kelowna, British Columbia. Learn about all your options including bankruptcy, consumer proposals, debt restructuring, and other debt help options.
1633 Ellis Street Suite 200, Kelowna BC V1Y 2A8
- By phone: Monday - Friday 6am to 5pm
- Lunch hour appointments are available Monday through Friday upon request.
- Evening and weekend appointments available upon request.
This location offers consultations over the phone or
Our Kelowna office is conveniently located on the 2nd floor of the TD Building at the corner of Ellis Street and Leon Avenue.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Free parking in the back of the building
- Accessible via public transit
About Grant Thornton Limited
Grant Thornton Limited Kelowna helps Canadians with overwhelming debt get financial fresh starts.
LITs (formerly known as Bankruptcy Trustees) are the only professionals authorized to administer government-regulated insolvency proceedings that allow you to be discharged from your debt, such as consumer proposals and bankruptcies. Once you file a proposal or bankruptcy, we deal directly with your creditors on your behalf, and unsecured creditors are prohibited from contacting you or filing legal proceedings against you.
There are alternatives to bankruptcy – let us help you find your best debt solution. Contact us for a free, no-obligation consultation.
- British Columbia Association of Insolvency and Restructuring Professionals (BCAIRP)
- Canadian Association of Insolvency and Restructuring Professionals (CAIRP)