Book a free, no obligation debt consultation with a debt professional in Abbotsford, British Columbia. Learn about all your options including bankruptcy, consumer proposals, debt restructuring, and other debt help options.
2752 Allwood Street Suite 201, Abbotsford BC V2T3R7
1 778 777 2088 Toll Free: 1 844 448 3328 firstname.lastname@example.org
- By phone Monday - Friday 6am to 5pm
- Lunch hour appointments are available Monday through Friday upon request.
- Evening and weekend appointments available upon request.
- Consumer proposals
- Personal bankruptcy
- Debt restructuring
- Debt help options
- Financial counselling
- Free, no obligation debt consultations
- Corporate bankruptcy, restructuring and recovery
This location is pleased to offer consultations over the phone, via video or in-person (by appointment only).
Our Abbotsford office is conveniently located in the Clearbrook area on the second floor of the Allwood Professional Centre.
- Free parking
- Easily accessible via transit
- Wheelchair accessible
About Grant Thornton Limited
Grant Thornton Limited Abbotsford, helps Canadians with overwhelming debt get financial fresh starts.
LITs (formerly known as Bankruptcy Trustees) are the only professionals authorized to administer government-regulated insolvency proceedings that allow you to be discharged from your debt, such as consumer proposals and bankruptcies. Once you file a proposal or bankruptcy, we deal directly with your creditors on your behalf and unsecured creditors are prohibited from contacting you or filing legal proceedings against you.
There are alternatives to bankruptcy – let us help you find your best debt solution. Contact us for a free, no-obligation consultation.
- British Columbia Chapter of Canadian Association of Insolvency and Restructuring Professionals (CAIRP)