Book a free, no obligation debt consultation with a debt professional in West Edmonton, Alberta. Learn about all your options including bankruptcy, consumer proposals, debt restructuring, and other debt help options.
This location is pleased to offer consultations over the phone, via video or in-person (by appointment only).
Our West Edmonton office is conveniently located in one of North America’s largest shopping malls, the West Edmonton Mall. The mall houses a major transit centre on its south side, making it easily accessible. You’ll find us in Phase 1 of the mall by the former Sears location. The closest entrance is Entrance #23 and we’re right around the corner from Lenscrafters.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Free parking
- On bus routes
About Grant Thornton Limited
Grant Thornton Limited West Edmonton helps Canadians with overwhelming debt get financial fresh starts.
LITs (formerly known as Bankruptcy Trustees) are the only professionals authorized to administer government-regulated insolvency proceedings that allow you to be discharged from your debt, such as consumer proposals and bankruptcies. Once you file a proposal or bankruptcy, we deal directly with your creditors on your behalf and unsecured creditors are prohibited from contacting you or filing legal proceedings against you.
There are alternatives to bankruptcy – let us help you find your best debt solution. Contact us for a free, no obligation consultation.
- 3-year recipient of the Consumer Choice Award for Licensed Insolvency Trustees
- Voted Best “Financial Advisor” – Edmonton Metro Community Choice Awards (2016)
Watch Our Video
Grant Thornton Limited offers a free, no-obligation consultation to review all of your options—not just bankruptcy—to get out of debt. Watch the video below for more information.
- Alberta Association of Insolvency and Restructuring Professionals
- Canadian Association of Insolvency and Restructuring Professionals
- IWIRC – International Women’s Insolvency & Restructuring Confederation
In the Community
Financial Literacy Outreach
- Monthly Money Matters segment on Global Edmonton Morning News