Book a free, no obligation debt consultation with a debt professional in Victoria, British Columbia. Learn about all your options including bankruptcy, consumer proposals, debt restructuring, and other debt help options.
Our Victoria office is located downtown, near The Bay Centre, in the Sayward Building on the corner of Douglas and View Street.
- Wheelchair accessible
- On bus route
About Grant Thornton Limited
Grant Thornton Limited Victoria, now including the former practice of Abakhan & Associates, helps Canadians with overwhelming debt get financial fresh starts.
LITs (formerly known as Bankruptcy Trustees) are the only professionals authorized to administer government-regulated insolvency proceedings that allow you to be discharged from your debt, such as consumer proposals and bankruptcies. Once you file a proposal or bankruptcy, we deal directly with your creditors on your behalf and unsecured creditors are prohibited from contacting you or filing legal proceedings against you.
There are alternatives to bankruptcy – let us help you find your best debt solution. Contact us for a free, no obligation consultation.
Watch Our Video
Grant Thornton Limited offers a free, no-obligation consultation to review all of your options—not just bankruptcy—to get out of debt. Watch the video below for more information.
- British Columbia Association of Insolvency and Restructuring Professionals (BCAIRP)
- Canadian Association of Insolvency and Restructuring Professionals (CAIRP)
- Sponsor of the Victoria Shamrocks
- Sponsor of the Victoria Conservatory of Music
- Supporter of the University of Victoria’s Distinguished Entrepreneur of the Year Award
- Sponsor of the Business Examiner’s Vancouver Island Business Excellence Awards
- Supporter of the Viatec Awards
- BC Children’s Hospital
- Our Place Society
- Citizen’s Counselling Centre
- United Way
- BC SPCA