Book a free, no obligation debt consultation with a debt professional in Surrey, British Columbia. Learn about all your options including bankruptcy, consumer proposals, debt restructuring, and other debt help options.
5455 - 152 Street Suite 115, Surrey BC V3S 5A5
- By phone: Monday - Friday 6am to 5pm
- Lunch hour appointments are available Monday through Friday upon request.
- Evening and weekend appointments available upon request.
This location is pleased to offer consultations over the phone, via video or in-person (by appointment only).
Our Surrey office is conveniently located in the Benchmark Business Centre at the corner of 152nd Street and Hwy #10 (southwest corner next to the Shell gas station).
- Free parking
- Easily accessible via transit
- Wheelchair accessible
About Grant Thornton Limited
Grant Thornton Limited Surrey, formerly Abakhan & Associates Inc., helps Canadians with overwhelming debt get financial fresh starts.
LITs (formerly known as Bankruptcy Trustees) are the only professionals authorized to administer government-regulated insolvency proceedings that allow you to be discharged from your debt, such as consumer proposals and bankruptcies. Once you file a proposal or bankruptcy, we deal directly with your creditors on your behalf and unsecured creditors are prohibited from contacting you or filing legal proceedings against you.
There are alternatives to bankruptcy – let us help you find your best debt solution. Contact us for a free, no obligation consultation.
- British Columbia Association of Insolvency and Restructuring Professionals (BCAIRP)
- Canadian Association of Insolvency and Restructuring Professionals (CAIRP)
- Sponsor of Haney Neptune’s Aquatic Club Water Polo Tournament
- Sponsor of the Gibson Public Art Gallery
- Sponsor of the Young Insolvency Professionals Society
- Canadian Diabetes Association
- Camp Kakhamela
- BC Food Banks
- Lions Gate Hospital Foundation
- Movember Canada
- Canadian Blood Services
- Free Geek Vancouver