Book a free, no obligation debt consultation with a debt professional in Surrey, British Columbia. Learn about all your options including bankruptcy, consumer proposals, debt restructuring, and other debt help options.
5455 - 152 Street Suite 115, Surrey BC V3S 5A5
- By phone Monday - Friday 4:30am to 5pm
- Lunch hour appointments are available Monday through Friday upon request.
- Evening and weekend appointments available upon request.
Due to the concerns surrounding COVID-19, our team is working remotely for the time being and is available to help you via phone, email and video. Our physical offices will remain closed until further notice. Learn more about our response to COVID-19.
Our Surrey office is conveniently located in the Benchmark Business Centre at the corner of 152nd Street and Hwy #10 (southwest corner next to the Shell gas station).
- Free parking
- Easily accessible via transit
- Wheelchair accessible
About Grant Thornton Limited
Grant Thornton Limited Surrey, formerly Abakhan & Associates Inc., helps Canadians with overwhelming debt get financial fresh starts.
LITs (formerly known as Bankruptcy Trustees) are the only professionals authorized to administer government-regulated insolvency proceedings that allow you to be discharged from your debt, such as consumer proposals and bankruptcies. Once you file a proposal or bankruptcy, we deal directly with your creditors on your behalf and unsecured creditors are prohibited from contacting you or filing legal proceedings against you.
There are alternatives to bankruptcy – let us help you find your best debt solution. Contact us for a free, no obligation consultation.
- British Columbia Association of Insolvency and Restructuring Professionals (BCAIRP)
- Canadian Association of Insolvency and Restructuring Professionals (CAIRP)