Book a free, no obligation debt consultation with a debt professional in New Westminster, British Columbia. Learn about all your options including bankruptcy, consumer proposals, debt restructuring, and other debt help options.
604 Columbia Street Suite 400, New Westminster BC V3M 1A5
- By phone: Monday - Friday 4:30am to 5pm.
- Lunch hour appointments are available Monday through Friday upon request.
- Evening and weekend appointments available upon request.
Due to the concerns surrounding COVID-19, our team is working remotely for the time being and is available to help you via phone, email and video. Our physical offices will remain closed until further notice. Learn more about our response to COVID-19.
Our New Westminster office is conveniently located on the corner of Columbia and Sixth Street.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Parkade and street parking
- On bus route
About Grant Thornton Limited
Grant Thornton Limited New Westminster, formerly Abakhan & Associates Inc., helps Canadians with overwhelming debt get financial fresh starts.
LITs (formerly known as Bankruptcy Trustees) are the only professionals authorized to administer government-regulated insolvency proceedings that allow you to be discharged from your debt, such as consumer proposals and bankruptcies. Once you file a proposal or bankruptcy, we deal directly with your creditors on your behalf and unsecured creditors are prohibited from contacting you or filing legal proceedings against you.
There are alternatives to bankruptcy – let us help you find your best debt solution. Contact us for a free, no obligation consultation.
- British Columbia Association of Insolvency and Restructuring Professionals (BCAIRP)
- Canadian Association of Insolvency and Restructuring Professionals (CAIRP)