Book a free, no obligation debt consultation with a debt professional in Fort McMurray, Alberta. Learn about all your options including bankruptcy, consumer proposals, debt restructuring, and other debt help options.
Fort McMurray Alberta
- In person appointments available upon request.
- By phone: Monday - Friday 7am to 5pm, Saturday - Sunday 9am to 3pm.
- HOLIDAY HOURS:
- Our offices will be closed over the holidays beginning December 24th and reopening on January 2nd. If you require immediate assistance during this time, a debt professional will be available to assist you weekdays, between 9 am and 3 pm. Please call us toll-free at 310 8888.
About Grant Thornton Limited
Grant Thornton Limited Fort McMurray helps Canadians with overwhelming debt get financial fresh starts.
LITs (formerly known as Bankruptcy Trustees) are the only professionals authorized to administer government-regulated insolvency proceedings that allow you to be discharged from your debt, such as consumer proposals and bankruptcies. Once you file a proposal or bankruptcy, we deal directly with your creditors on your behalf and unsecured creditors are prohibited from contacting you or filing legal proceedings against you.
There are alternatives to bankruptcy – let us help you find your best debt solution. Contact us for a free, no obligation consultation.
- 3-year recipient of the Consumer Choice Award for Licensed Insolvency Trustees
- Voted Best “Financial Advisor” – Edmonton Metro Community Choice Awards (2016)
Watch Our Video
Grant Thornton Limited offers a free, no-obligation consultation to review all of your options—not just bankruptcy—to get out of debt. Watch the video below for more information.