Book a free, no obligation debt consultation with a debt professional in Courtenay, British Columbia. Learn about all your options including bankruptcy, consumer proposals, debt restructuring, and other debt help options.
951 Fitzgerald Avenue Courtenay British Columbia V9N 2R6
250-220-3169 Toll Free: 1 844 448 3328 firstname.lastname@example.org
- By phone Monday - Friday 6am until 5pm
- Consumer proposals
- Personal bankruptcy
- Debt restructuring
- Debt help options
- Financial counselling
- Free, no-obligation debt consultations
- Corporate bankruptcy, restructuring and recovery
This location offers consultations over the phone or via video call.
Our Courtenay office is conveniently located at 951 Fitzgerald Avenue.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Free parking in the back of the building
- Accessible via public transit
About Grant Thornton Limited
Grant Thornton Limited Courtenay, helps Canadians with overwhelming debt get financial fresh starts.
LITs (formerly known as Bankruptcy Trustees) are the only professionals authorized to administer government-regulated insolvency proceedings that allow you to be discharged from your debt, such as consumer proposals and bankruptcies. Once you file a proposal or bankruptcy, we deal directly with your creditors on your behalf and unsecured creditors are prohibited from contacting you or filing legal proceedings against you.
There are alternatives to bankruptcy – let us help you find your best debt solution. Contact us for a free, no-obligation consultation.
- British Columbia Association of Insolvency and Restructuring Professionals (BCAIRP)
- Canadian Association of Insolvency and Restructuring Professionals (CAIRP)