Our Licensed Insolvency Trustees and debt professionals in Amherst would be happy to review all your debt solutions options during a free debt consultation.
15 Princess Street Hicks Lemoine Law Office, Amherst NS B4H 1W5
902 667 1196 Toll Free: 1 844 448 3328 firstname.lastname@example.org
- By phone Monday - Friday 8:30am to 9pm
- Free, confidential debt consultations
- Consumer proposals
- Personal bankruptcy
- Corporate bankruptcy, restructuring and recovery
- Debt restructuring
- Debt help options
- Financial counselling
This location offers consultations over the phone, via video call or in-person (by appointment only).
- free parking
- wheelchair accessible
- service available in both English & French
About Grant Thornton Limited
The friendly debt professionals at Grant Thornton Limited Amherst help Nova Scotians with overwhelming debt get financial fresh starts.
LITs (formerly known as Bankruptcy Trustees) are the only professionals authorized to administer government-regulated insolvency proceedings that allow you to be discharged from your debt, such as consumer proposals and bankruptcies. Once you file a proposal or bankruptcy, we deal directly with your creditors on your behalf, and unsecured creditors are prohibited from contacting you or filing legal proceedings against you.
There are alternatives to bankruptcy – let us help you find your best debt solution. Contact us for a free, no-obligation consultation.
- Nova Scotia Association of Insolvency and Restructuring Professionals
- Canadian Association of Insolvency and Restructuring Professionals (CAIRP)